We are currently seeking a Continuous Improvement Professional to join an industry leader near Canberra. This is a key role within a specialist team that will oversee production and manufacturing of advance electronic equipment. The successful applicant will be required to liaise with business managers, project managers, quality & logistic personnel across the business. In this role you will be responsible for promoting a continuous improvement culture across the operation.
- Plan, direct and coordinate continuous improvement activities
- Work with key business stakeholder to build a continuous improvement environment
- Leading and facilitation of LEAN/process improvement
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- Provide advice and strategies to enhance process performance
Skill & Experience
- Experience implementing continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions
- Expert knowledge and experience with Continuous Improvement Processes & tools.
- Strong experience with LEAN procedures 5S & Kaizen
- Six Sigma qualifications / experience
- Experience working within Manufacturing / Production environments
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communications skills both written & verbal
- Australia citizen eligible for a Defence Security Clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.