We are working with an accounting and management consultancy in Canberra, looking to bring on Contract Administration professionals to join their team of dynamic contractors.
Working closely within a team of Contract Administrators, and Project Administrators, you will help support a variety of projects across Defence.
- Process and record Project variations in accordance with head contract and subcontractors.
- Liaise as needed with other contractors, internal stakeholders, manage work orders, and monitor progress of work completed.
- Assist in tender evaluation and contract preparation.
- Review and approve subcontractor quotes and purchase orders.
- Ensure all policies, procedures, and project deadlines are met.
- Ensure tasks are accurately managed within the system and updated on schedule.
- Control and report on project budgets.
- Negotiate on commercial issues as required.
- Support finance as required to ensure progress and contractual claims are correct and correctly submitted on schedule.
- Identify and mitigate contractual risks.
- Ensure accuracy of source data and project control tools in support of cost and schedule reporting.
- Maintain and support project management lifecycle processes, templates and tools based on best practice and in accordance with policies and guidelines.
- Prior experience working as Contracts Administrator.
- Ability to negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners.
- Experience in defence industry.
- Must hold AGSVA Nv1 Clearance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.