Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence industry across Land, Naval, Aerospace and Cyber. They are currently seeking experienced Contracts Managers with a backgrounds in Defence supporting large Defence projects here in VIC.
Experience in risk management, contracts negotiation, tender and bid proposals, procurement management and managing ASDEFCON contracts is key.
- Fulfil and manage contract requirements
- Meet or exceed the financial baseline requirement
- Manage the monthly and weekly reporting, including all financial and commercial aspects.
- Support and maintain and encourage the involved team including operational and engineering team members
- Develop reports on progress and business management
- Provide leadership to ensure a high-functioning team within a professional, safe environment
- Manage contract negotiations, progress reports and suppliers
- Tender review and proposal development
- Manage the Contract, including all responsibility to draft and complete Contract Change Proposals (CCP).
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Contracts or Commercial management within Defence (CASG/ADF or Industry)
- Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in project or business management or engineering
- BASELINE clearance or above
- Experience managing large Defence contracts across acquisition and/or sustainment
- ASDEFCON Contract experience
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an Australian Defence Security Clearance, Baseline or above!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-EH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.