This company is a trusted leader in the defence industry with an excellent reputation, nationally and internationally and are growing at a rapid rate.
Due to the growth, an opportunity is now available for a Contracts Manager, who has expertise providing contract management for an organisation within the Defence industry.
As a key member of the team, the Contract Manager will be responsible for providing contract guidance and direction and be the interface between the project teams and the sales division, managing significant contracts, variations, claims and negotiations. The Contracts Manager will also contribute to the overall management of the business and the delivery of programs and achievement of strategic and financial goals.
This role offers an opportunity to influence and shape the future development of this expanding organization. The successful applicant will provide contract management for operations nationwide, be able and experienced enough to make decisions and in doing so, play a pivotal role in ensuring ongoing business growth and success.
In more specific terms, the Contracts Manager will:
- Review and prepare commercial and contractual terms and conditions
- Challenge areas of contract costing to ensure that the company continues to offer the most cost-effective solutions to meet customer needs
- Develop commercial opportunities in proposals and contracts
- Identify commercial risks and liabilities and develop appropriate mitigation strategies
- Prepare negotiating strategies, variations, claims and meeting requirements
- Ensure consistent communication between all parties
- Promote commercial guidance and procedures for contract administration
- Manage contracts and deal with Sub Contractors
Suitable candidates will have exposure to ASDEFCON, Contract and or Project Management experience and dealt with or working for CASG or Defence industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 02 9492 7505 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.