Are you experienced in Defence contracts management?
Experienced working in CASG or DSTG?
We are seeking a Contract Officer with Defence project experience, who will be responsible for performing and achieving complex contracting work within an integrated workforce.
In this role, you will be responsible for contracting technical, professional and policy advice in relation to complex work and contribute to strategic planning, program and project management and policy development.
- Provide guidance, advice and services during the procurement lifecycle on contracting activities. This includes coordination of legal and financial services
- Understand and provide advice on commercial risk, legal principles and contractual performance requirements
- Analyse risk and develop mitigation strategies for the risks associated with procurement and contracting activities
- Apply Defence procurement framework to complex commercial issues and provide solutions
- Demonstrated Commercial, Contract and Procurement experience
- Relevant qualifications in Contract Management, Commercial Management or Procurement Management.
- Well-developed time management skills and a demonstrated ability to use initiative to deliver outputs to time, quality and cost
- Proven and relevant experience working CASG or other Defence project environments
- Knowledge of AUSDEFCON frameworks
- Currently, hold an active NV1 or higher security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working within the Australian Defence Industry for over 19 years.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.