As a partner with some of the largest Defence suppliers in Australia, we currently have multiple positions available for experienced Contracts and/or Procurement Managers & Officers to be based in Melbourne, permanent full-time. This is a key position on the team supporting multiple projects within the ever-growing sector of the Defence market and evolving needs of today's men and women of the ADF!
- Conduct financial planning, pricing, planning, billing procedures and contract administration.
- Negotiate and agree with suppliers around contract terms, costing structures whilst reducing commercial risks for the business
- Manage ongoing supplier performance management and subcontractor performance
- Regularly update the operational and commercial function of the business adhering to the commercial policies set
- Develop long-term partnerships with preferred suppliers, new and existing
- Adhere to and comply with export controls and the US ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) requirements
- Develop and support Tender, Bid and RFQ activities
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated commercial, procurement or contracts management experience within CASG/DMO/ADF
- Experience working and dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Relevant recognised tertiary qualification in Business, Logisitcs, Procurment or similar professional experience
- Minimum Baseline Australian Defence Security Clearance or above!
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an active Baseline Security Clearance or above!
If you think you match the above position, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No. 1 supplier to the Defence Industry providing the best quality service and support for over 18 years and counting!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.