My client is a well-respected Defence organisation with significant operations across all sectors of the Defence industry. They are seeking to bring on an experienced Contracts Manager to support their work being conducted in Newcastle. In this role you will revise and update maintenance support contracts and manage contract deliverables. The Contracts Manager facilitates all financial and commercial transactions between all stakeholders ensuring that all activities and transactions are correctly recorded, allocated, scheduled, closed out, and invoiced.
The successful applicant will be provided with ongoing professional develop as they work to further develop their commercial skills and knowledge.
- Manage contract deliverables
- Manage contract related meetings including monitoring action item process
- Provide administrative support to the Commonwealth
- Monitor the progress of invoices against the Maintenance Plan / Master Schedule
- Assist in the development and delivery of business and financial plans
- Preparation and submission of customer quotations.
- Ensure recording, allocation, and scheduling of all approved transactions/ activities.
- Management of scope, cost and price variations.
- Assist in tendering activates, and support Life Cycle Cost Modelling.
- Liaise with all stakeholders as necessary in a professional and consistent manner.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to the role
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in contract administration/management
- Ability to work within a fast pace environment
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Experience working with a Defence environment is highly advantageous
- High computer proficiency, especially MS Excel, and MS Office.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks, which have competing priorities
- Applicants must hold or previously held a Defence security clearance
Applicants with an understanding of ASDEFCON standard are recommend applying.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.