This is an exciting opportunity to work on a high-profile Land project. The successful applicant will have proven industry experience in contract management. You will have the opportunity to reinforce a dynamic team where not only will your voice be heard but your decisions will also have a direct impact on the success of the project.
- Development of contract management frameworks strategies and or plans.
- Delivery of contract performance metrics and requirements
- Help in the development of Approach to Market (ATM) documents
- Negotiate and resolve critical, highly complex contract issues
- Manage internal contract approval processes
- Conduct performance, compliance and timeliness reviews of suppliers under contract
- Operation of a contract management system including the processes and tools to record, monitor and track the various aspects of contract performance
- Management of communications between stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications
- Excellent communication both written and oral
- Track record in negotiations skills
- Knowledge of tendering, contract processes and relative legislation
- Commercial and/or Defence experience is highly advantageous
Applicants must hold Australian citizenship and be eligible for a Defence security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Nick Reid on 03 9982 0305 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.