Our client is currently seeking a dedicated Industrial Control Systems Engineer to start work immediately and join the team for up to 2 months+ as a contractor. The role will be based in the South East Suburbs of Melbourne.
You will be required to work within a team to implement control system architectures for custom automation projects. You will be responsible for being an integral part of project planning, execution & delivery. Including estimating and tracking project time lines, budget & work scope. You will be involved in PLC programming, HMI, testing, software design, install & commissions.
The successful candidate will have experience within the following areas:
- Siemens HMI/PLC based equipment & systems (using Siemens TIA portal platforms)
- Familiarity with GMP manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and experience with industrial sensors, actuators and control equipment
- Ability to develop and commission industrial control systems (PLC/DCS) with a low level of supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, positive, energetic and self-motivated
- Experience in complying with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and/or S88 Batch standards
- Understanding of importance and implementation of appropriate documentation of modes of operation, processes, sequences, code, of and test results
Please forward resumes in a WORD format and please give detailed experience of past relevant projects.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier to the Engineering sector for both contract and permanent recruitment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ben Reeve on 03 9982 0311 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.