About the Role:
Ensure the completion of high-quality Control Systems work within the Engineering Department on all projects. You will be involved in all aspects of the Controls department's work; from clearly documenting the system design, through the manufacture & installation of the equipment cabinets, and their commissioning & testing.
About the Company:
A global healthcare organisation with more than 30 years' experience establishing breakthrough products and custom automation systems. Leading the way in product design, development, and contract manufacturing within multiple market sub-sectors
- PLC programming as well as general Software engineering.
- Testing, servicing, and maintenance of software
- Configure, test and commission control system equipment
- Support the electrical design of the controls systems
- Fault-find control system hardware and associated mechanical equipment
- Formulate and sustain documentation including manuals, diagrams, specifications, test plans and procedures
- Minimum 3 years proven technical experience and competence in a Controls environment
- Thorough understanding of programming across a broad range of languages
- Advanced problem-solving skills for control systems
- Ability to work either as an individual or part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to adapt to evolving work deadlines
- Opportunity to work with high-end Technology
- Help the healthcare sector to shine.
- Working with a culture focused and sociable team
- Chance to build a great career, growing your skillset
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Landau on 03 9982 0307 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LL
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.