We are currently seeking a Senior Control Systems Engineer with Management experience for a company in located in Perth working on the cutting edge of autonomous technology.
As the Control Systems Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing Software, Hardware, Electronic and Control Systems Engineers and driving product development.
You will contribute to the continuous improvement and maintenance of products that service commercial and military customers globally.
What you'll have:
- Tertiary Degree in Electronic, Mechatronic Engineering or similar
- 10+ years' experience in electronic development in control systems projects
- Prior experience with embedded software and hardware development
- Prior experience programming with C and Matllab
- Working knowledge and experience with compliance standards for hardware and software development for safety critical industries (i.e. Automotive, Defence, Rail, Aero)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and executing automation projects
- Experience managing teams and driving excellence
If you are interested, please apply in WORD format!
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.