This opportunity will be working on a brand new SOC only about a year old. The SOC Manager is accountable for managing and delivering complex IT technical projects. The SOC Manager is accountable for providing change and implementation leadership to the SOC.
- Provide leadership and direction to others and ensure a high-level of accuracy, consistency, and integration across the business.
- Developing strategies, evaluate business outcomes and provide high-level reporting.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and review of technical security assessments of IT and Operational Technology (OT) systems.
- Represent the SOC at external forums and liaise on behalf of our client on significant, complex, or technical issues, industry representatives and government agencies.
- Plan, coordinate, and undertake research and analysis with regard to complex technical issues to provide high-level recommendations on IT security.
- Build effective teams and provide the key link between senior executives and general employees.
- Demonstrated experience in application and network-based testing, including methodologies and processes used, business and technical issues that may be encountered and experience in tools used.
- Demonstrated experience in cyber security monitoring and cyber threat intelligence, including IT security incident response and prevention methodologies and processes, technical forensics methodologies and processes, business and technical issues.
- Expertise in risk management and compliance methodologies and processes within an enterprise environment.
- Conducts client relationship leadership.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514. #LI-Jamie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs