About the Role:
Provide frontline Technical support to both customers and distributors. Communicate effectively to translate technical information to customers in a clear manner that is easy to understand. You will offer a swift response including comprehensive solutions to any problems.
About the Company:
A brand-new IoT Technology Business, who are developing a state-of-the-art device to revolutionise Animal Farming. An energetic start-up looking to transform an Industry.
- Answer all incoming phone and email enquiries.
- Identify areas for further sales opportunities with existing customers.
- Place outbound calls to maintain existing customer relationships.
- Work closely with the Product Relations Manager to service your customers.
- Ability to build trust through open and interactive communication.
- Learning the products cloud system and understanding its limitations and capabilities to assist customers.
- Provide frontline technical customer support.
- Customer product and process troubleshooting.
- General technical service and advice as required to meet the expectations of those customers.
- Monitoring system performance and responding to key metrics with your report.
- Supporting our data analytics and product development team's data requirements.
- Experience with Technical products.
- 2+ years' experience in a customer support role, preferably for cloud-based software platforms and/or IoT products.
- Degree in Engineering, Electrical/Computer Systems, IT Networking, Computer Science or Data Communications;
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is desirable.
- Help local farmers increase their productivity whilst also lowering their costs.
- Improve the health and wellbeing of livestock
- Promote a cleaner environment
- Opportunity to build a great career, allowing you to enhance your skill set.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Landau on 03 9982 0307 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.