Kinexus are currently partnering with a growing Information Security Consultancy who provide security solutions to a number of high level Government, Defence and private sector clients. They are passionate about cyber security and pride themselves on leading the way in using the most technologically advanced methods. They are at the forefront of development and have some of the best analysts in the country working on their projects. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Senior Security Analyst to join their team in Adelaide.
This division works with organisation to detect, assess and analyse cyber threats. You will work with customers to prevent current and future attacks against them and national security.
- Incident response, threat analysis and vulnerability analysis
- Understanding threats to your clients specific needs
- Discussing analysis of vulnerabilities with stakeholders
- SIEM alerts and rules
- Security Assessment Services
- Intrusion Detection
- Cyber Security Compliance Management Services
- Cyber Security Consultancy services including Cyber Readiness
- Cyber Security Reporting & Analytics capabilities
To be successful in this role you will have the following skillset;
- Cyber Analyst Experience
- SIEM experience
- Must be an Australian Citizen in order to obtain a clearance
If you have experience in any of the above and a keen interest to further your career in cyber and encryption
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
Please forward resume in word format.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Chelsey Richardson on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.