Our client is one of the leading Defence consulting firms that provides support to CASG. As one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of professional and technical services, they have the ability to provide connected solutions for a sustainable world.
The role will involve a complete cyber security analysis of a new Electronic Warfare mission support system. This will involve the application of the controls from the latest Information Security Manual as well as close coordination with Department of Defence and Defence Stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing Defence cyber worthiness certification and accreditation
- Conducting Cyber Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) assessments
- Developing and implementing Cyber Security Management Plans
- 5 years plus experience in cyber security
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
- You must hold a NV1 level security clearance and hold and Australian citizenship
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jessica Rosie on 0400 221 065. #LI-Jessica
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs