ASD Cyber Technical Program (ACSC) require a Business Analyst to identify and communicate with users to formulate and produce requirements specifications to enable the creation of system and software solutions.
The Business Analyst must have at least 5 years of demonstrated experience engaging with multiple different stakeholder groups to identify and prioritise functional and non-functional requirements for enterprise technology systems.
The successful candidate must be proficient in developing key program artefacts to a very high standard, including traceability matrices, specification documents and process flow diagrams. The role also demands a candidate with strong analytical skills and a track record of delivering solutions within a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
Please be advised, given the current climate, all shortlisted applicants will likely be interviewed via telephone or VTC mechanisms
- Estimated start date 1-07-2020
- Length of contract -12 months
- Contract extensions -12 months
- Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
- Manage large stakeholder groups to elicit and prioritise customer and solution requirements.
- Provide advice to the project team on requirements management processes and methods
- Prepare requirements documentation by completing requirements gathering, derivation and management.
- Develop Business Analysis Plans, Business Requirements Specifications, Business Cases, Functional Specifications, Non-Functional Specifications as tasked.
- Communicate effectively with users to identify business needs, problems and opportunities.
- Work with technical teams and subject matter experts to ensure that requirements are realistic, with achievable solution options available.
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Elicit business and technical requirements and model new and existing business processes to inform ICT project delivery for a fast-paced, technologically complex and nationally significant mission.
Kinexus is the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior-level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus is recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW