As the Australian Defence Industry looks to bolster its cyber capability, we are seeing a growing demand for a several cyber security-related skills. Kinexus is currently partnering with a global leader in providing technical solutions to industry. We are looking for an IT Security Document Writer. You will be supporting an area of Defence and become an integral part of a small and growing team.
About the role:
The role is primarily focused on the delivery of pre-certification services and advice to projects on ICT security issues that may arise during the execution and delivery of the projects.
The Services, delivered in collaboration with and under supervision by nominated Defence personnel, include, but are not limited to, the following:
Provide a dedicated information security lead advisory service to assigned ICT program and/or project(s);
- Development of required security assurance documentation for systems certification activities
- Communication within the ICT Program, other Information security peers and ICT teams.
- Work effectively in a small team environment.
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with Defence requirements.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in conducting security assurance activities against Australian Government security policy or related information security policy frameworks.
- An understanding of the ISM and ISO 27001 standards
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high-quality security documentation to enable certification of projects
- Demonstrated high-levels of self-motivation and ability to work under limited supervision to achieve assurance outcomes
- Demonstrated strong communication skills with a focus on stakeholder engagement and management.
- Experience in planning, analysis, development and maintenance of security plans, pre-certification or interim authority to operate deliverables
- Formal qualifications from a recognised tertiary institute or relevant industry experience in Engineering or Information Technology that is transferable to the security domain
- Experience and knowledge of contemporary IT security issues facing corporations
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong commitment to achieving stakeholder success
The is an initial 6-month engagement with extension options. Offering an immediate start, located in Russell.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DF
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.