As the Australian Defence Industry looks to bolster its cyber capability, we are seeing a growing demand for a several cyber security related skills. Kinexus is currently partnering with a global leader in providing technical solutions to industry. We are looking for a Security Document Writer as well as a Security Certification Consultant. You will be supporting an area of Defence and become an integral part of a small and growing team.
The duties to be performed in this role include:
- Independently perform and manage cyber security assignments including TRA, Policy and Cyber Security Framework and Writing Documentation
- Design and review project's security documentation including SRMP, SSP and SoA
- Working directly with account's teams and project managers to deliver projects on time and on schedule.
- Liaise with other Business units to integrate cyber security services.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the Cyber Security Industry
- IRAP, CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar professional qualification would be highly desirable, but not essential
- Effective communication and management skills and the ability to liaise with business and IT staff
- An applied understanding of the ISO 27001 Security Management Framework /
- Strong understanding of Australian government ISM and PSPF.
- Technical background and experience to effectively understand and report on security control status
- Ability to write clear and concise security documentation
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.