Kinexus are currently partnering with a cyber security organization who specialise in providing expert support services to the Australian Defence Force. The core areas they focus on are Mission Systems, Autonomous Systems and Electronic Warfare Systems. Due to a promotion in the business they are looking for a Cyber Security Engineering Manager to help lead the team in Canberra and drive the business forward during a time of growth.
The main responsibility of this role is to manage a team of technical experts in helping deliver on a number of specialised projects within the core competencies of the business and to provide expert advice on all things information security.
- Support in the delivery of existing projects, contracts and packages of work by being the subject matter expert on all things Cyber Security
- Lead the team of technical experts by providing management and mentorship across all stages of the project from forecasting to work allocation to budgets
- You will be responsible for all stakeholder engagement and will make sure all relationships are nurtured and maintained
- Assist in the development of new business with help from the director by identifying new opportunities, possibility for continued work and helping with proposals
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Extensive experience within Information Technology and see themselves as a technical expert in this area
- Ideal for somebody with a solid ICT and management background looking to get involved in cyber security projects
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Science or similar
- Strong leadership skills and experience in leading a technical team
- A security clearance is required for this role ideally NV2 or higher (NV1 will be considered for strong candidates)
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Chelsey Richardson on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.