Kinexus is currently partnering with a leader in technologically advanced communications, integration and engineering solutions predominantly across the mining, resources and defence industries. They pride themselves on employing the most talented and dedicated individuals and due to winning a key long-term project they are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join their team in Perth, Western Australia. Relocation will be offered to the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity to work on a project from the early stages and really put your mark on the processes and methods used to ensure the project is at the cutting edge of cyber security technology. Working in a small security team you will have autonomy to work as you see fit but will have full support from the wider security team in America.
The main responsibility of this role is to implement new security systems and processes for a number of critical infrastructure sites. You will be supported by a Cyber Engineering Lead in the deliver of these projects.
- Analyse and understand system requirements in order to provide a strong technical solution to the client for the projects new systems and sub-systems through engaging with all stakeholders
- Ensure all designs meet the requirements through design review and development of documentation and ensure these adhere to the relevant standards
- Be a subject matter expert on all things security and network related for the project
- Review new technologies and tools and make recommendations to ensure the methods used are continuously improved
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
- 5 years' experience in a Cyber Security or Network Security Engineering role
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Science or similar
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have Australian working rights
This role is based in Perth, Western Australia, relocation will be offered to the right candidate.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Chelsey Richardson on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.