Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager with a firm understand of DASR Part 21G Military Production Organisation Approvals to be based out of their Brisbane facility. This is a critical role for the business and will see the successful applicant join an industry leader in the aerospace domain.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of a DASR Part 21G Military Production Organisation Approval Project while controlling the associated budget. As part of Phase 1 you will conduct a review of DASR 21G regulations, develop a compliance matrix and conduct Gap Analysis between DASR 21G requirements and business procedures.
- Conduct Phase 1 comprehensive review of DASR 21G Regulations against business procedures
- Development of compliance matrix
- Conduct Gap Analysis
- Ensure project meets on time and on quality delivery
- Stakeholder management both internal and external
- Manage project finance within approved budget constraints
- Deliver project outcomes in accordance with agreed schedules
- See project through to Phase 2 implementation
Experience & qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management
- Excellent working knowledge of DASR Part 21G
- Proven understand of Defence Aviation Safety Authority
- Minimum 5 years project management experience in Defence Aviation environment
- Demonstrated experience of Production Organisation activities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Australian Citizenship eligible for a Defence Security Clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.