Enterprise Technology (ET) within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), will deliver cutting edge capabilities to Defence through a variety of different programmes and projects. To facilitate this ASD has a requirement for a Data Architect / Modeller to oversee projects under limited direction.
The Data Architect / Modeller will be accountable under the general direction of the Section Head for the planning, analysis and investigation of data flows and formats using specialised knowledge and tools. A key function will support Joint Project 2289 data integration into ASD, but may expand to support additional projects.
The Data Architect / Modeller is responsible for investigating, analysing and documenting the data volumes, flows, storage, and integration requirements for the capability.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- SFIA Lvl 5
- Investigate and analyse data volumes, flows, and storage requirements for the project.
- Develop data models and structures for integration with existing capabilities, and set the standard for integration of future capabilities
- Contribute to the validation and verification of requirements, with particular reference to data volumes, flows, storage and integration.
- Contribute to the production of project Gate 1 documentation and artefacts, including (but not limited to) the Operational Concept Documentation, System Engineering Management Plan, and Functional and Performance Specification.
- Ensure all work meets agreed timeframes, quality standards and quality control measures.
- Contribute to identifying project level risks and issues. Escalate risks and issues, and seek advice from the project's team leadership.
Other Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in data analytics and modelling.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.