Enterprise Technology (ET) within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), will deliver cutting edge capabilities to Defence through a variety of different programmes and projects. To facilitate this ASD has a requirement for a Data Architect to oversee projects under limited direction.
The Data Architect / Modeller will be accountable under the general direction of the Section Head for the planning, analysis and investigation of data flows and formats using specialised knowledge and tools. A key function will support Joint Project 2289 data integration into ASD, but may expand to support additional projects.
The Data Architect will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 5
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in data analytics and modelling
- Investigate and analyse data volumes, flows, and storage requirements for the project.
- Develop data models and structures for integration with existing capabilities, and set the standard for integration of future capabilities
- Contribute to the validation and verification of requirements, with particular reference to data volumes, flows, storage and integration.
- Contribute to the production of project Gate 1 documentation and artefacts, including (but not limited to) the Operational Concept Documentation, System Engineering Management Plan, and Functional and Performance Specification.
- Ensure all work meets agreed timeframes, quality standards and quality control measures.
- Contribute to identifying project level risks and issues. Escalate risks and issues, and seek advice from the project's team leadership
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.