We are seeking an experienced data analyst who is skilled at collating, curating and interpreting complex data sets.
You will be working within a multi-disciplinary team with content writers, data analysts, project managers, stakeholder engagement managers, and business analysts. You may also work with user experience designers and delivery managers.
We are seeking an experienced data analyst who is capable of driving projects forward and building key functionality within the team to deliver strategically aligned outcomes. Strong communication skills and attention to detail are fundamental in being able to analyse and report on the data insights, and provide key stakeholders with meaningful recommendations that support business objectives.
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Security clearance Ability to obtain baseline clearance
- Proven experience in working with large qualitative and quantitative datasets, identifying trends and presenting outcomes
- Ability to analyse customer behaviour across channels to drive innovative solutions that meet customer needs and align with business objectives
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in working with PowerBI or similar data visualisation software
- Knowledge of digital service standards and an understanding of human-centered design
- Knowledge of HTML, Web Accessibility (WCAG 2.0) and W3C best practice web standards, and experience in using a Content Management System (e.g. Sitecore)
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.