An opportunity has become available for an experienced Technical Data Manager / Librarian to work on an exciting Defence project. You will be required support the data lifecycles that are associated with the projects engineering and ILS teams. Your role will enable the Configuration Management Team to maintain their primary focus on the movement and management of data within the project.
- Develop, maintain, advise, and implement policies and processes.
- Ensure accurate storage of data based on security classification.
- Engage with stakeholders and project members and enforce data sharing rules and procedures.
- Manage resources, investigate and report to ensure efficient and effective management of technical data and its integrity.
- Identify and troubleshoot data management related issues and assist with IT solutions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Must have excellent communication, collaboration skills and be a team player
- Must have proven experience as a Data Manager or Librarian working in a technical data environment.
- Experience in the collection and curation of technical data
- Must be proficient in using MS Office
- Must have a strong understanding of data administration and the management functions related this.
- Must hold an NV1 Defence security clearance
- Australian Citizen (essential)
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Kelly Foxwell on 08 8432 0493.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs