ABOUT THIS ROLE
Kinexus' Naval team is the largest naval specific recruitment team in Australia, and as such is in a position to provide unique support to projects across the country. As a trusted partner to the industry, we have access to existing and new project opportunities that will be created as the Royal Australian Navy embarks on the replacement of its entire fleet over the next two decades.
Our clients are seeking expressions of interest from experienced Communications/Electronic Warfare Engineers to work across a number of shipbuilding programs. The roles entails the design, integration, verification, and sustainability of systems across a large number of Naval platforms.
You will work as an integral part of an experienced engineering team, delivering cutting edge capabilities.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Australian Citizen with current or recently suspended AGSVA clearance;
- SA based or prepared to relocate;
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Defence environment;
- Previous CASG (DMO), CDG or SPO experience would be highly regarded;
- Have a passion for the Defence industry;
- Motivated with a solutions focused approach to problem solving with strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent client management/stakeholder engagement skills;
- Commitment to on-going professional development.
Only Kinexus can get you early access to these career changing opportunities and are recruiting right now for experienced engineers. If you would like to be involved at the front end of complex and rewarding programs then please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CA
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs