Kinexus just celebrated 18 years of being in business. We place over 600 people a year into engineering, technical, ICT and scientific roles and our Sydney team is thriving. With unmatched office banter, this dynamic team are passionate about delivering a quality service while having a laugh along the way, there is never a dull moment.
Here at Kinexus, our mission is to support our clients and candidates by providing intel, and de-risking hiring decisions. We do recruitment the only way we know how to - well! We are looking for a hungry, driven individual with knowledge in Defence and Sales to join our team.
Think you have what it takes?
- Talking / interviewing / communicating with a wide range of engineers, technicians and other Defence professionals
- Source and identify engineering and technical talent to be utilised by our Defence clients
- Using marketing techniques to build talent pools of highly skilled individuals
- Network with the best of them
- Manage communication with our clients and contractors
- Build relationships with our clients and candidates
What you bring to the table:
- Preferably a background in Defence
- Minimum 6+ months experience in a Sales role (outbound and or technical)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to work in a team
- Good written and verbal comms skills
Our round-the-clock training manager will help develop your skills, including but not limited to:
- Training on our technical recruitment processes and systems
- Become an expert in cutting edge technology that protects Australia
- Develop your own personal brand in specialised industries
- Creative marketing ploys and strategic thinking
- Enhance your communication, interviewing and negotiation techniques
This role would be perfect for someone who is looking to explore the world of defence industry and gain traction to become a trusted go-to source for clients and candidates. We require people who want to grow with us and have a passion for what we do for the industry at this exciting time.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Kat Lezes on 02 9492 7570. #LI-Kat
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.