Kinexus is seeking multiple Engineers with strong understanding of Defence processes and customers to work with our client on a medium term contract in inner suburbs of Melbourne.
These senior individuals will come with Defence experience, either above or below the line, where they've managed software intensive engineering systems through to technical certification and integration.
- Be autonomous and responsible for your own system deliverables
- Customer facing; analyse and elicit customer needs and required functionality
- Document, manage and analyse customer feedback
- Prepare the software system for final readiness, final submission and technical certification
You will bring
- A thorough understanding of Defence of a customer and their processes and procedures
- Understanding of the systems engineering lifecycle
- Verification and validation experience
- UML experience well received
- Software architecture / various software languages accepted
- Security clearances desirable, Australian citizenship essential
APPLY NOW - This is an urgent role and we are interviewing immediately.
Kinexus, formerly Kinetic Recruitment, is one of the leading suppliers of security cleared contract and permanent recruitment services. We are the first specialist agency supplying to the Defence Industry, we understand the culture capabilities that are required to succeed like no other.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Sophie Richards on 03 9982 0304 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.