National Blood Authority is looking for a dynamic, service-oriented Agile Delivery Manager/SCRUM Master. The successful applicant will work in a high-performance work team that is delivering ICT solutions to support the organisation mission to deliver the supply of blood and blood products and services on behalf of the Australian Government and state and territory governments.
Duties will include:
- Running and leading team events for a Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) eg. Horizon planning, sprint planning, stand-ups, showcases, retrospectives;
- Working with the Business Solution Analyst and Product Manager to ensure a well-ordered prioritised backlog is established and maintained;
- Synchronising work between all business systems in collaboration with business stakeholders and;
- Removing impediments for the delivering team
The role will require a Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1) security clearance.
While an NV1 clearance is preferred, candidates with Baseline may be considered.
A current police check is required.
Estimated start date 3-05-2021
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 months
Security clearance Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance or baseline willing to upgrade
To be successful in the application the candidate should meet the following key areas and criteria:
- Demonstrated experience (at least 3 years') in leading a Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) to deliver digital solutions through agile ways of working.
- Demonstrated experience (at least 3 years') leading ICT projects from inception to release.
- Demonstrated experience in horizon/future planning whilst supporting the team's current workload
- Proven ability to problem solve, remove impediments and escalate issues appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability working hands-on and helping other team members complete tasks when required
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Divya Mehta on 02 9492 7514 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DM1
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.