With Defence Industry booming and the ever growing need for private Defence contractors. I am seeking an experience Defence Systems Engineer to provide engineering and leadership services for a key strategic aerospace project.
In this role you will be responsible for the leadership and coordination of the Systems Engineering program through development, review and agreement of technical specifications.
- Support the Systems Engineering Lead to lead the systems engineering team and ensure currency of systems processes, tools and compliance requirements
- Support the projects verification & validation program, including support development and maintenance of AV&V plans and IV&V plans
- Manage Engineering Change Proposals
- Support system level design assurance, integration and T&E of mission systems and all other associated support systems
- Tertiary Engineering qualifications
- 8+ years experience in the development of Systems Engineering within complex Defence acquisition projects
- Demonstrated expert understanding of Systems Engineering methods, design and development
- Experience in DOORS Next Generation (DNG) and Report Writer and CAMEO System Modeller
- Must hold an active security clearance of NV1 or higher
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 19 years.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.