Permanent role. Opportunity to work from any office in NSW. Baseline clearance ESSENTIAL. A chance to work within defence projects in Sydney. Assist with desktop roll outs, and end user support. Acquire your NV1 clearance.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
This is an opportunity for an experienced desktop support analyst to move into a role that that allows you to work from anywhere is NSW, from any office. You will be assigned to existing client accounts in Canberra. If you're ex defence and are looking to move into IT, this is the role for you!
- Support desktop, infrastructure, and services across multiple streams
- Liaise with customer and stakeholder
- Manage client expectations
- Respond and resolve incidents
- Be responsible for the provision of customer centric onsite end user support
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Baseline clearance ESSENTIAL
- Ability to drive around between different sites
- Experience with desktop roll outs
- Understanding of defence
- Demonstrated knowledge of desktop & software applications i.e. Operating Systems (Windows 7 through 10), Microsoft Office, Antivirus software and systems.
- Experience with a service management tool
- You MUST be an Australian Citizen with a baseline clearance to be eligable for this role
- Obtain your NV1 clearance in this new role
- Work from any office in NSW
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Natalie Townson on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-NT
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.