ICT Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for working under general direction for the Deployable Support team within ASD. Providing ICT troubleshooting and support to deployed users and their systems, as well as assisting with the sustainment, enhancement and hardware assembly of new deployable capability
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 4
- Participate in the development of new ICT capability and system upgrades in accordance with user requirements and technology advancements.
- Provide technical advice assistance with the sustainment and enhancement of Windows systems.
- Install, sustain, enhance, support and maintain Deployable ICT devices. Including assistance with the building of new deployable capability.
- Basic network configuration including switch port configuration, network based security management configuration, DHCP and print services.
- Troubleshoot issues with Deployable ICT devices and systems.
- Manage incidents, problems, continuous service improvement and workflows to meet deadlines.
- Engage and liaise with customers to ensure their requirements are investigated and met.
- Update relevant Transition to Operations documentation.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.