About the company
Developing next generation solutions to real world problems encountered by defence personnel across the globe is the mainstay of my clients company. With over 35 years in the business doing so, they are renowned as being leaders in the industry of Electronic Warfare Systems designed to protect people from improvised explosive devices,simulation systems for mission planning and Unmanned Aviation Systems. They perform cutting edge research and development in these field's to allow the best possible outcome for their clients.
About the role
Initial work will be focused on DevOps, configuration management and operational deployment support. It will involve working with users to develop bug fixes, and handle them appropriately through re-configuring incorrectly deployed software or escalating to the US based development team.
- 2-3 years history of working in DevOps is desirable,
- Experience working in a Linux environment and across all levels of a technology stack,
- Good interpersonal skills for working directly with users,
- A capability to interact with stakeholders at all levels,
- Knowledge of how to write, test and debug code,
- NV1 Security clearance is needed,
- A Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
Someone who can work autonomously will thrive in this role. The chance for growth with the company is unparalleled!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.