This role is for an Australian Subsidiary of a multi billion dollar US Defence software, comms and systems integrator. As a result of several wins in the Australian market, there is now a need for a DevOps Developer/Engineer to support the development and distribution of a specific range of software products that are cutting edge. The role will be based in Adelaide. You will be working closely with both Australian and American software developers in providing this capability to the ADF.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- A hybrid Dev/DevOps role
- Working across the full technology stack (Java, JS, Red Hat, Apache)
- Configuration management and operational deployment support
- Tasked in collaborating with users to investigate malfunctions, problem solve, or escalate the issue to US-based development team.
- Redesign and refine software where improper deployment has occurred
- Evolving as an engineer to resolve problems in Australia - being the "go-to", for fault-finding and fixes
- MUST BE NV1 CLEARED!
- Strong experience developing full stack (Java, JS, Red Hat, Apache)
- Wants to do meaningful work
- Open to occasional travel
- Understanding of virtualisation and networking infrastructure
- Good DevOps experience is essential
The role will require individuals with good development skills regardless of the number of years of experience - the primary focus being ability. You will be working autonomously on-site and in our client's premises. The growth potential in this company is unparalleled.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Rhys Lewis on 02 9492 7538 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.