Our client is seeking a highly experienced Director of Manufacturing to join a growing Australian Based business based in the ACT. The client is seeking a professional who is experienced in creating and working with cutting edge capabilities and systems for local and export opportunities worldwide. This is a key role within the organisation, that will see you heavily involved in the development of production and manufacturing capabilities and staff skills enhancement.
The role provides oversight of engineering, production and manufacturing as well as logistics and supply chain. The role will also be working closely with the Business Development team to identify opportunities locally and overseas. Other aspects of the role includes, from a wider business perspective, Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul and Upgrade services to various customers.
- Experience in Management of production facilities
- Manufacturing planning, executing and managing competitiveness
- Implementing performance strategies, plans and procedures
- Candidates will have experience in large production facilities
- Production process and manufacturing plant management
- Experience in an MRO/U environment
- Strong financial management and budgetary experience $200mil+
- Managed large workforces of Blue and White collar of 200+ pers
- Track record in stakeholder management
- Strong Leadership and Communications Skills (written and oral)
- Must be an Australian Citizen and be ITAR compliant
This is a great opportunity to join one of Australia's leading R&D, Manufacturing and Production companies based in the ACT. This is an exciting position for an experienced individual with 20 years Manufacturing, Production Management experience.
It is complex, diverse and requires someone with a very high level of production experience to perform this role coupled with strong financial and people management skills. Successful candidates will be joining a forward looking and culturally strong organisation.
APPLY NOW as our client is looking to interview immediately.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Mark Henneberry on 02 9492 7539 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.