Kinexus are the leading partners in Defence resources across Australia. We currently have a role available on a permanent basis located in Perth. This is a unique opportunity to become a leader in the project management of a number of exciting, innovative Defence projects nationally. Working with one of the Defence industry's leading organisations, the successful candidate will be responsible for many tasks including:
- Overseeing the management of multiple projects across the business
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Mentor & support project members through their projects
- Responsible for managing the deliverables and KPIs of the projects
- Responsible for managing a number of staff members.
- Be a part of the management team and help make strategic decisions for the business
The keys attributes & skills we are looking for include:
- Relevant Project Management experience (10 years +)
- Experience in managing multiple programs
- Abundance of Stakeholder Management experience (10 years +)
- Experience in managing teams
- Maintenance/Engineering background.
- Proven experience delivering projects in a safety critical environment
- Relevant and recent Defence experience
- MUST HAVE Australian Citizenship and be eligible for security clearance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to take a big step forward in their career. If this is of interest, please apply with a word document
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olivia Agate on 03 9982 0319 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-OA
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.