Our client is looking for a Document Quality Manager with an extensive background in systems development and implementation arena. This exciting role will allow you to take ownership of business processes and well as actively contributing to the future delivery of Quality information in printed, electronic and verbal format. The successful candidate will have experience with the application of the principles and practices of authoring, designing, controlling, and presenting information to meet the requirements of intended audiences. They will also have cybersecurity, warfare and military operations knowledge.
- Engage with senior content owners, using objective evidence to determine the content needs of users.
- Control, monitor and evaluate web content to ensure quality, consistency and accessibility of messages.
- Designs the content and appearance of complex information deliverables (e.g. web pages)
- Moderate content and ensure that it can be reused as required.
- Creates and tests complex well-engineered communication of complex technical and operational subjects into readily understandable concepts
- Review and comment of other content designers for consistency and accuracy
- Takes responsibility for its publication.
- Understand the implications of publishing content and manages the risks.
- Provide support to Joint Project Team
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in technical writing concepts
- Strong Defence background
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with content curation and cataloguing
- Strong attention to detail
- High-level communication skills
- Australian citizenship and hold an NV1 security clearance
- Cyberspace warfare knowledge
- Military operations knowledge
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW