The .NET / CRM Developer will be responsible for working with a delivery team on a daily basis to assist in the development of new and enhanced digital services to meet the needs of the department. Projects that the developer may work on include; the Schools Hub project, the ESOS legislative framework changes project and various bespoke enterprise systems for tuition protection services, international scholarships and mobility grants management in the Commonwealth Department of Education. The developers will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance of the Department's IT solutions (systems / applications / websites) and the provision of data management and reporting services.
- Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
- Length of contract: 6 Months
- Contract extensions: 6 Months
- Security clearance: Must have current baseline clearance
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex web-based applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including Visual Studio 2017 /2019 (w/TFS/Git) ; .NET Framework v4.5+, ASP.NET MVC 4+ with Razor, .NET Core 2.0+, C#, SQL Server 2014/2016/2017, Entity Framework or other Object-relational Mappers (ORMs).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solutions.
- Well-developed SQL skills with demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity.
- Well-developed communication skills: * Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; * Negotiation and liaison skills.
- Previous experience working in the department.
- Hands-on development experience on large scale Microsoft Dynamics CRM based projects:
- Creating CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Integrating MS CRM with other software
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.