Office of National Intelligence require a Software Engineer to lead the development of the accreditation of the ONI Protected network
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Month Contract
- SFIA Lvl 4 | Will look at SFIA Lvl 3 or Lvl 5
Skills and Knowledge:
- Microsoft .NET
- Technical and User Documentation
- Agile/iterative delivery
- Source control systems
- Develop software and automate business processes using software languages and scripts as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver business benefits in a prioritised schedule of work.
- Prepare technical and user documentation to an appropriate level for the audience
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.