The Digital Records Transformation Initiative requires the services of an experienced Drupal Developer to work within the Finance Knowledge Graph Project.
The Finance Knowledge Graph Project is building a proof of concept using Gov.CMS as an User Interface to search and display results from a semantic database on Amazon Web Services using SPARQL
The suitable candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the Gov.CMS front end and work with other team members to create SPARQL end-points for searching, and the design and layout of the results in Drupal. This includes end to end technical responsibility for the development and maintenance of the Gov.CMS development site.
The suitable candidate will be required to work co-located with the team at the Department of Finance, attend and actively participate in project planning events, and deliver work in a self-managing multi-disciplined team environment.
Estimated start date: 2-03-2020
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 3 Months + Extensions
Security clearance: Ability to obtain baseline clearance
- Demonstrated experience with Drupal 8.0 and JSON
- Demonstrated experience with web service API (including Australian Government standards:
- https://api.gov.au/standards/national_api_standards/) and Amazon Web Services
- Experience with the Semantic Web Stack (SPARQL, RDF, OWL, graph databases).
- Experienced in delivering work using the Service design and delivery process and contribute to a positive work culture.
- Experience developing for GovCMS.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.