Permanent & 12-month Fixed Term roles available within NSW
Our client specialises across air, land, sea, cyber, space and electronic domains within Australia, having been established well over 60 years ago and having over 4000 staff this company is an integral clog within defence in Australia. As Defence security clearance is a requirement this role, applicants must be an Australian citizen and be eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance as per ITAR set requirements.
Working as an Electrical Engineer on the DDG program you will be reporting to the DDG Engineering change lead. Your primary focus is to ensure efficiency, economy, and quality of structural designs solutions for projects.
You will be required to undertake daily activities without guidance or supervision, dealing with the wider platform system portfolio, combat system portfolio and configuration management within the DDGSPO. You will be part of a positive culture amongst the Naval team to ensure the timely completion of various projects.
Electrical Engineer attributes & qualities:
- Experienced within the engineering field and conducting electrical reviews.
- Help create and design new ideas for electrical issues.
- Platform System Electrical related engineering studies, evaluations, and test & trials.
- Familiarity with electrical industry standards and current maritime electrical design practices and standards
Experience within the following essential:
- Power generation and distribution.
- Electrical protection and earthing systems.
- Control & monitoring systems.
- Control and lighting systems.
- EMI/C solutions and compliance.
- RF/RADHAZ engineering.
- Materials, parts and process selection.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in engineering/Electrical.
- Experience within the defence industry.
- Experience in the development and delivery of systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please contact Richard at Kinexus on 0294927538 for a confidential chat or alternatively please apply online and I will be in touch.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Richard Mauree on 02 9492 7538 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.