About the Role:
Ensure the completion of high-quality Electrical work within the Engineering Department on all projects. You will be involved in all aspects of the Controls department's work; from clearly documenting the system design, through the manufacture & installation of the equipment cabinets, and their commissioning & testing.
About the Company:
Award winners who are merging new and advanced Technology with creative inspiration to build large mechanical figures for Global events and major international theme parks.
- Assume proficient engineering design including electrical component selection and evaluation through all stages of design, fabrication, testing and installation.
- Use your Electrical engineering experience to create and problem solve.
- Utilise skills and knowledge of software programs, noting EPLAN Electric P8 is the current primary CAE electrical design platform.
- Take products from concept through design and manufacturing.
- Prepare, Maintain and Manage documents and technical reports.
- Implementation of QA procedures where required.
- Over 5 years' experience within Electrical Engineering in the production of controls & power distribution systems for machinery,
- Established skills using CAD design programs Eplan Electric P8 and/or SolidWorks.
- Competency in the design of safe systems using hazard analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of PLC controls systems is advantageous.
- Experience with designing to International standards is preferable.
- Strong attention to detail and assurance to quality.
- Opportunity to work with high-end Technology
- See your designs impact on a global scale.
- Working with a culture focused and sociable team
- Chance to build a great career, growing your skillset
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Landau on 03 9982 0307 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.