Contribute to the success, modernisation, and development of a key project in Melbourne's public transport network. Design and develop Electrical system upgrades for Rollingstock applications and contribute to the future of transportation in Melbourne. Join a talented and motivated team of engineers.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Working as part of a project delivery team along with other engineering disciplines, this role will deliver a package of work focused on rollingstock upgrades and life extension works. As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, integration, testing and delivery of rollingstock electrical components, systems, and interfaces.
- Assist in the design, testing and integration of electrical system upgrades and components.
- Deliver work that meets the project design requirements considering the relevant electrical standards.
- Work collaboratively with other engineers including from other disciplines.
- Maintain appropriate technical documentation and records.
- Contribute to design and root cause analysis.
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Degree Qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in a related industry - rail, large machinery or automotive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving abilities and a strong sense of teamwork.
- Competitive contract rate.
- Contribute to the success of the project and enhancement of Melbourne's Public transport system
- Work alongside a diverse and talented team of engineers.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Steve Hutcheson on 03 9982 0313 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-SH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.