We are working with a well-known Defence maritime organisation which is running significant operations within the Australian and international Defence industries. They are seeking to bring on an enthusiastic and motivated Production Supervisor to support the coordination and reporting of all electrical maintenance and installation activities on a well-known naval contract based out at Garden Island.
- Ensuring the Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, Financial/Budget, and Schedule performance.
- Support production period planning including the determination of necessary resources, facilities, equipment and tools.
- Detailed planning, scheduling, resource and supplier allocation.
- HSEQ Management of ongoing production activities.
- Team, supplier/ subcontractor and external stakeholder management and coordination.
- Project and task Issue and Risk Management, communication, meetings and reporting.
- Variation and PIR management.
- Ensuring effective and timely completion and close out of tasks and EMA's inclusive of all OQE, certification and reporting.
- Adherence to Naval and Classification Society requirements and marine engineering best practice for the conduct of maintenance and installations.
- Developing and maintaining accurate records, schedules, costs and other documented management systems.
- Training and / or qualifications from a relevant electrical field.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in electrical maintenance either from Defence industry, Navy, commercial maritime or a similar environment.
- The role would also suit someone who is currently in the process of discharging from the Navy.
- Australian citizenship as a minimum or an active or re-instatable Australian Defence Security clearance.
Safety is first and foremost to both Kinexus and our client, and all aspects of recruitment and onboarding are taken very seriously. Due to the current situation there will be provisions to work remotely with periodic check ins with the client under the strictest safety protocols.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.