About the role:
Seeking an Electrical Project Engineer to join a team of over 40 engineers and specialists in Adelaide.
The team has built a reputation of creating an environment that shares knowledge, methodologies and tools to facilitate execution of their engineering activities. They pride themselves on carrying on the collaborative ethos to their clients, building professional relationships and delivering results time and time again.
This role is a combination of project management and engineering support to relocate high power battery test equipment. There are multiple skills and activities that need to be executed for this project including design, installation, commissioning, planning, executing and verifying the relocation of the test equipment to the new facility. In addition to this you will be providing engineering support for the site's electrical assets with the focus being on battery charging equipment.
- Experience successfully managing engineering and technical projects
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Genuine interest in the practical elements of electrical and mechanical systems
- Attention to detail regarding data management and engineering procedures
- Demonstrated experience in strategic thinking. Being able to think outside the box to solve problems
- Self-motivated and accountable for own actions
- Experience writing reports within an engineering environment
- Proven ability in analyzing data to resulting in logical and meaningful conclusions
- The role may require occasional work in confined spaces
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to multi-task
- Engineering Degree in either Electrical / Electronic, Systems or similar with 5+ years' experience in a relevant field
- Understanding of electrical storage and charge / discharge systems (desirable)
- Fault finding skills, particularly with power electrical systems
- Previous experience in the Defence, manufacturing or heavy industries.
- Submarine engineering experience will be highly advantageous
- Be able to do a small amount of interstate travel
- Ability to pass pre employment medical, drug & alcohol screen
- Must be an Australian CITIZEN with an ability to gain an NV1 Security Clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Kelly Foxwell on 0400 221 065. #LI-Kelly
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs