Does your current role allow you to fulfil your full design potential and leverage your engineering expertise? This not to be missed opportunity would ideally suit a degree qualified engineer with a few years of experience. Someone that can contribute to the delivery of niche product solutions to the Defence Maritime sector.
If you are doing the same old designs day in day out and crave creativity and diversity, then don't let the opportunity to join this small to medium company slide away. You will become an integral part of a team that is striving to achieve the latest creations in future Defence technology. This role covers the development and verification of new electrical and electronic products as well as R&D activities with customers and R&D partners.
- Electrical, Electronics and Software Design.
- Power Supply Systems, SMPSU's.
- Embedded C, Python Scripting.
- Visual Display systems design.
- Digital and Embedded Micro Controller design.
- Electrical/Electronic or Mechatronics Degree.
- Post university design experience.
- Solar Systems, Batteries, Wind Turbines or other power generating / harnessing systems (desirable).
- Embedded C or C++ Software.
- Python, Perl, HTML or other Scripting language.
- Candidates must hold Australian Citizenship to apply.
Our client is offering you the chance for training as well as a new and rewarding career with skills development. This multi-disciplined design environment will further enhance, challenge and move your engineering capabilities to next level.
Please forward your resume and provide some detailed project design experience, we love the details, tell us about your creations!
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Claire Whitehouse on 0421 248 312 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.