After spending many years to achieve your engineering degree, why not make the most of it by joining a leader in the design and development of Electronic Systems. We currently have position available for Electronic Design Engineer to be based in the ACT. This role will allow you to develop cutting edge systems used to enhance Defence capability. The successful applicant will have a passion for design and a deep understanding of electronic engineering process. Candidates should have a sound technical knowledge plus the understanding of design in conjunction with software, mechanical and electronic disciplines.
This engineering company will provide you with a professional working environment and the ability to work on incredibly challenging, testing and exciting new engineering projects.
- Undertake electronic design analyses
- Produce electronic designs in accordance with requirements
- Prototype testing and detailed assembly of electrical systems
- Develop test procedures and plans
- Sound electrical calculation experience
- Develop modifications, deviations, ECP and reports
- Engineering design tasks and modifications
- Prepare and review documentation required to support designs
- Good communications experience both written and oral
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in electronics engineering
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar role
- Excellent knowledge and experience with design
- Experience with optical systems would be advantageous
- Must be experienced in working in a fast-paced environment
- A strong level of problem-solving skills
- Candidates must be an Australian Citizen to apply
Due to the nature of the project's applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible for a security clearance. Applicants are also required to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.