** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects in Australia, we currently have a position available for an Electronics Engineer to be based in VIC.
Our client is an Australian organisation with a well setup team here in Melbourne looking to expand rapidly and in coordination with the ever so growing Defence industry across Australia.
The role and responsibilities:
- Engineering design tasks and modifications
- Ensure safety process are followed and adhered too
- Perform and provide technical advice and technical review
- PCB design, power supply design, analogue circut design
- Microcontroller/ FPGA, RF/IF layout
- Ensuring compliance to military environmental and safety standards
- Engineering support across product life-cycle management of locally manufactured electronic products
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Minimum: Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience in electronic hardware design
- Altium designer experience
- Basic low-level programming skills (C, VHDL highly valued)
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Must be an Australian citizen
- Must be ITAR compliant
Persons with an Active AGSVA security clearance are encouraged to apply!
Apply Now - Our client is interviewing immediately
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-EH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.