Our client is a Global Multi-national organisation with a well setup team here in Melbourne's Western Suburbs. They are currently seeking an Electronic Design Engineer for upcoming projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and modification of new and existing products. Due to the safety critical nature of this work, the successful candidate will also ensure safety process are followed and adhered to in line with strict national and international standards.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 6 years' experience in a similar role
- Development experience in embedded hardware and firmware
- Experience developing schematic designs and PCBs using Altium Designer
- Electronic Hardware debugging and validation experience
- Working knowledge and experience with compliance standards related to safety critical industries (i.e. Automotive, Defence, Medical, Rail, Aerospace, Aviation)
- FPGA design experience using VHDL
- Competitive salary
- Varied product range
- Good professional development and career growth
- Working alongside an excellent multidisciplinary team
Please apply in WORD format.
Candidates must be Australian Citizens or Permenant Residents of Australia to be considered for this role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.