Our client is an Australian organisation with a well setup team here in Melbourne looking to expand rapidly and in coordination with the ever so growing Defence industry across Australia.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects in Australia, we currently have a position available for an Electronics Engineer to be based in VIC.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
The role and responsibilities:
- Engineering design tasks and modifications
- Ensure safety process are followed and adhered too
- Perform and provide technical advice and technical review
- PCB design, power supply design, analogue circut design
- Microcontroller/ FPGA, RF/IF layout
- Ensuring compliance to military environmental and safety standards
- Engineering support across product life-cycle management of locally manufactured electronic products
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Minimum: Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience in electronic hardware design
- Altium designer experience
- Basic low-level programming skills (C, VHDL highly valued)
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Must be an Australian citizen
- Must be ITAR compliant
Persons with an Active AGSVA security clearance are encouraged to apply!
Apply Now - Our client is interviewing immediately
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-EH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.